So, all of the hard work finally paid off and I finally will have a good portion of a summer off. As soon as summer school is done, I can finally start going through my summer to-do list.
My list for this summer:
- Start taking prenatal yoga classes
- Finish the pile of books that I stare at every day, including The Hunger Games Trilogy (Yes, Ben, I promise I will start and finish these books).
- Knit at least one baby blanket
- Knit at least one baby hat
- Go on a nice long walk every day (weather permitting)
- Paint the book case in the room that will be the baby’s room
- Paint the walls in the room that will be the baby’s room (this might actually translate to me “supervising” the walls being painted)
There. Now that I actually wrote the list down, perhaps I will actually stick to it and finish the list this summer…….