So, a recent episode of The Best Thing I Ever Ate on Food Network was titled “Ice Creamy.” As you have probably guessed, this episode was all about the best ice cream-type treats that could be found around the country.
As happens whenever I watch this show, I started to think about what would top my list. And this one was really hard. I tried but could not narrow it down to just one.
So, my list…..
- Parfait at Scooter’s Frozen Custard. Frozen custard = yummy. Italian ice = yummy. Frozen custard + italian ice = super yummy.
- Whatever the raspberry sundae is called at Margie’s Candies. Actually any of the ice cream treats at Margie’s are lovely….and they are huge! Bring your appetite.
- Strawberry milkshake at Superdawg. The perfect way to end a meal of a Superdawg or Supercheesie.
- Mochi at Tank Sushi. The best way to finish a giant sushi meal (and anytime I get sushi it ends up being a GIANT sushi meal) is with a selection of mochi. The mango and red bean are my favorites.
- Dipped cone at Dairy Queen. Yum. Yum. Yum. Plus, you can have this one even if you aren’t in Chicago.
What is on your list?