I posted a summer plans list here. Well, I haven’t accomplished as much this summer as I wanted to. I still have one week left of summer before school starts again so I might be able to get some more of this knocked out.
How my list looks now:
- Start taking prenatal yoga classes – DONE. And I love them. I always feel really good after class is done.
- Finish the pile of books that I stare at every day, including The Hunger Games Trilogy. – STARTED. I finished all three of the Hunger Games books. Now, I am attempting to work my way through the rest of the pile.
- Knit at least one baby blanket – NOT STARTED. Boo. I haven’t done any knitting so far this summer. Although, this is something that I could work on in spare time (Ha! Spare time!) once school starts up again.
- Knit at least one baby hat – NOT STARTED. See above.
- Go on a nice long walk every day (weather permitting). – STARTED. Although I’ve tried to go on a walk every day, when there is a air action day (when pollution + extreme heat = not good to be outside) I’ve avoided going outside.
- Paint the book case in the room that will be the baby’s room – DONE. Thanks to my mom, dad, and Amy for coming up and doing a lot of work in the baby’s room.
- Paint the walls in the room that will be the baby’s room (this might actually translate to me “supervising” the walls being painted). – DONE. Please see above and thanks again to my mom, dad and Amy!
So, that’s what the list looks like so far. We’ll have to wait and see to see how much I can get done before the baby arrives and I will have no spare time at all to accomplish anything.