I made a garland for baby girl’s birthday party. It was easy although a bit time-consuming. It would’ve been great if I had been able to find circle paper punches instead of having to cut out all of the circles. Oh well.
I found this site that helped me to get started. They used paper with a sticky backing. If you can find that, I’m sure that that makes this project amazingly easy to complete.
- Cut out circles. Lots and lots of circles. This is why it would be great to have a paper punch to help you out.
- Fold the circles in half.
- Glue two circles together along one side.
- Repeat and allow to dry completely.
- Apply glue to one of the dry pieces and sandwich ribbon between two of the dry pieces. (You should now have four circles glued together.)
- Repeat until you get the finished design that you are hoping for.
- Hang your garland!