Spring Break is finally here! The never-ending snow is finally melting! The first day of spring is quickly approaching! Can you tell that I’m excited?!? This winter has really worn me down and I’m looking forward to seeing the first signs of spring. Cabin fever has hit me really hard this winter and I’m ready to get outside.
So, now that I’ve got a week at home, I do have some projects to get caught up on. This week will be a very social week as we have someone to visit almost every day but there are some things around the house that I do want to complete.
In no particular order:
- Transition little girl into her big girl bed. She picked out her new sheets and blankets yesterday. This weekend we will hopefully move the crib out and move the twin mattresses in. We won’t set up her actual bed yet as it is pretty tall but the mattresses will be a good start.
- Plant some succulents. I’ve been holding on to some small planters and some miscellaneous mason jars that I had planned on using for succulents. Well, I think that this week is as good as any to complete that task.
- Move some furniture into the garage. This is one that I won’t be able to do on my own and Ryan may not be able to do on his own but we’ll figure out a way to get it done. That one dresser that we never painted? Yep. It’s still not painted and it’s actually empty right now so it’s just taking up space. We also have a bookshelf that isn’t being used at the time and it’s in a place that in a couple of months will be taken up by the pack ‘n play. 🙂
- Potentially take in some more art to be framed. We still have several prints that we didn’t have framed before we moved. I finally think that I know where a few of them will go, they just need to be matted and framed.
- Sleep. Sleep as much as possible!
So, that’s my list. I’m keeping it fairly short so that I can hopefully get most of the completed during this week.
Wish me luck! 🙂