I love chocolate covered pretzels. Yummy! And they are, luckily, super easy to make. I found that the most important part of prepping to make these is to have everything that you will need set up as soon as you start.
1) Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper to rest your finished pretzels.
2) Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. I found that using 10-15 second increments works best. Microwave, stir, repeat until the chocolate is completely melted.
3) Most recipes say to use a fork and dip pretzels into the melted chocolate one-by-one. I did that at first but it seemed to take a long time. I’m going to tell you to go ahead and dump a handful of pretzels in the chocolate, stir until coated, and then use the fork to fish the pretzel out of the chocolate.
4. Wait until the excess chocolate drips off. Shake the pretzel on the fork slightly to aide in this process.
5. Put the pretzel on the wax paper.
6. Quickly, fish out the rest of the pretzels from that last handful.
7. Sprinkle with sprinkles or sugars if desired. If you are going to do this, you need to work quickly so that the chocolate is still wet when you add the sprinkles or sugars.
8. Let the finished pretzels set up.
9. Try not to eat all of them in one sitting.
10. If you managed to not eat them all in 30 seconds, store them in a covered container.