I recently posted about chocolate covered pretzels. Well, as a continuation of super easy desserts, today I bring you peppermint bark.
I know that I said that chocolate covered pretzels might be the easiest dessert ever. I am going to update that a bit and say that peppermint bark might actually be the easiest dessert ever.
1) Melt white chocolate. I use the microwave. Microwave for 1 minute, stir, and add 10-15 second increments as needed.
2) Break candy canes. Trial and error taught me to put the candy canes in a sandwich bag and then put that bag into a freezer bag. That will contain all of the peppermint dust that will inevitably come out.
3) Pour candy cane pieces/dust onto wax paper that you have placed on a cookie sheet.
4) Pour melted white chocolate on top of the candy canes.
5) Stir the chocolate and candy canes together.
6) Top with some more candy cane pieces.
7) Spread the mixture out in an even layer across the wax paper and let it set up.
8) When completely cooled, break the bark into smaller pieces.
9) Enjoy! Yum!