Chocolate covered pretzels. Peppermint bark. And now…Pretzel/chocolate/M&M yummies. Ok. I don’t have a name for these. Does anyone have a name for these? If not, I’m just going to go ahead and call them yummies. Because they really are. And they are easy. Super, super easy.
The most time consuming part of this whole process is unwrapping the Kisses. Anyone have an idea of what one can do with a giant pile of Kisses wrappers?
1) Set your oven to 250 degrees.
2) Cover a cookie sheet with pretzels. I would like to make these with round pretzels but can’t find those anywhere. The square ones work just fine.
3) Put a Hershey Kiss on each pretzel.
4) Place in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
5) When the Kisses are very near melting, push an M&M onto the Kiss. The M&M should sink down into the Kiss without much resistance. If the M&M doesn’t sink easily, put the pretzels back in the oven for 1 minute. (Keep an eye on them and test them frequently. You don’t want to have chocolate soup covering your pretzels…….or maybe……hmmm…..chocolate pretzel soup…..)
6) Allow them to cool completely before enjoying. The salty and sweet combination is delicious!