We’ve had many busy weeks recently but one week a couple weeks ago was especially busy. But, we were also able to take it easy when needed. (And it was needed, too.)
After that week, we were able to cross of several things from the to-do list:
We saw a movie outdoors. We saw Lego Batman at the Oakbrook Center. Thankfully, the weather cooperated so we were able to do this! So fun!
We went to the Chicago Children’s Museum. It was a really great night. Normally, when we’ve gone on a Thursday night (free admission on Thursday nights!), we had to wait in a long line to get in. That was not the case when we went last week. We were able to just walk right in! Awesome!
And, we went to a new-to-us playground downtown. Check out that view from the playground! The sky doesn’t look too friendly in the pictures but it was actually pretty nice out – although a bit humid so the misting coming from the sculpture was really nice.
The checklist thus far:
- Make lemonade.
- Eat at Big Bowl.
- Go to Millennium Park.
Go to Adler Planetarium. Get space ice cream.
- Go to zoo.
Go to Shedd Aquarium.
- Go bowling.
- Make banana pudding.
- Go to the splash pads downtown.
- Play at Maggie Daley playground.
Go to Field Museum.
- Go to Art Institute and do a JourneyMaker tour.
Go swimming. Go to the Children’s Museum. Play at playground.
- Have a pajama day (with daddy.)
See a movie at the movie theater. See a movie outside. Go to the library.
- Go to the Family Festival downtown Chicago.
- Make cookies.
Read books at home. Ride the train at the mall.
- Go to the beach.
Have a picnic.
- Go to American Girl Place.
- Draw pictures and cut them out.
Play with legos.
- Make muffins.
Make pasta salad.
- Play with toys.
- Go to a festival.
- Try to go to a water park.
- Go to the Disney store downtown Chicago.
- Eat at Rainforest Cafe.
- Eat at Labriola Cafe.
- Bake an apple pie.
Play games on the iPad.
- Play Mario game with daddy.
- Go to the Morton Arboretum.
- Go to Mimi and Pa’s house.
- Go to Granny and Pa’s house.
Go on a hike. Go to the Museum of Science and Industry.