We have been able to slowly get more items checked off of the summer list.
Going to the Disney Store in downtown Chicago. Our girls like to go to to press buttons on the walls and watch the big tv. Lol.
We also ate at one of big girl’s favorite restaurants: Big Bowl.
The list thus far:
Make lemonade. Eat at Big Bowl.
- Go to Millennium Park.
Go to Adler Planetarium. Get space ice cream.
- Go to zoo.
Go to Shedd Aquarium.
- Go bowling.
- Make banana pudding.
- Go to the splash pads downtown.
- Play at Maggie Daley playground.
Go to Field Museum.
- Go to Art Institute and do a JourneyMaker tour.
Go swimming. Go to the Children’s Museum. Play at playground. Have a pajama day (with daddy.) See a movie at the movie theater. See a movie outside. Go to the library.
- Go to the Family Festival downtown Chicago.
Make cookies. Read books at home. Ride the train at the mall.
- Go to the beach.
Have a picnic.
- Go to American Girl Place.
- Draw pictures and cut them out.
Play with legos.
- Make muffins.
Make pasta salad.
- Play with toys.
Go to a festival.
- Try to go to a water park.
Go to the Disney store downtown Chicago.
- Eat at Rainforest Cafe.
Eat at Labriola Cafe.
- Bake an apple pie.
Play games on the iPad.
- Play Mario game with daddy.
- Go to the Morton Arboretum.
Go to Mimi and Pa’s house.
- Go to Granny and Pa’s house.
Go on a hike. Go to the Museum of Science and Industry.