We’ve been members at Brookfield Zoo for a couple years now. It’s funny to me, though, that in all that time we still haven’t seen everything there. Up until recently, the girls had not been in the butterfly exhibit. Let’s just say that once they went, they (especially baby girl) lost their minds. “There’s a butterfly. There’s a butterfly! There’s a butterfly!! There’s a butterfly!!! There’s a butterfly!!!!” etc. etc. etc.
The list thus far:
Make lemonade. Eat at Big Bowl.
- Go to Millennium Park.
Go to Adler Planetarium. Get space ice cream. Go to zoo. Go to Shedd Aquarium.
- Go bowling.
- Make banana pudding.
- Go to the splash pads downtown.
- Play at Maggie Daley playground.
Go to Field Museum.
- Go to Art Institute and do a JourneyMaker tour.
Go swimming. Go to the Children’s Museum. Play at playground. Have a pajama day (with daddy.) See a movie at the movie theater. See a movie outside. Go to the library.
- Go to the Family Festival downtown Chicago.
Make cookies. Read books at home. Ride the train at the mall. Go to the beach. Have a picnic.
- Go to American Girl Place.
- Draw pictures and cut them out.
Play with legos. Make muffins. Make pasta salad.
- Play with toys.
Go to a festival.
- Try to go to a water park.
Go to the Disney store downtown Chicago.
- Eat at Rainforest Cafe.
Eat at Labriola Cafe.
- Bake an apple pie.
Play games on the iPad.
- Play Mario game with daddy.
- Go to the Morton Arboretum.
Go to Mimi and Pa’s house.
- Go to Granny and Pa’s house.
Go on a hike. Go to the Museum of Science and Industry.